Best SEO Tips for an Improved Online Presence of Your Website
Are you experiencing an inferiority complex and insecurity because your competitor has an all new website and your website is looking a dullard in comparison? So, you must have started looking for a digital agency which is claiming to give you a glossy website with loads of amazing features. But before you choose one, consider these points.
Take a Look at Your Current Website
Is there anything really wrong? Is your website not living up to the mark? You should first analyze about the plus and minus points of your current site. Ask yourself:
- How much business is generated by my site?
- Has the content or imagery become outdated?
- Is my site full of functionality so as to be useful for the visitors?
- Is my website compatible with any gadget, especially mobile phones and tablets?
- How well are my competitors doing with their sites?
It’s very important to know each and every thing your website is doing with your business. Log into your analytics account and understand the traffic, conversions and bounce rate. Think on:
- Has your website enough traffic?
- Are there enough conversions?
- Which pages of the site are doing the best?
- Where are your users from?
Keep an Eye on Competitors
Keeping an eye on competitors is not only important for exceeding them in the business but also for understanding what improvement you need. Look at their online presence and enlist the features you like and what you don’t like, and importantly, in which area you can do better.
Decide the Purpose of Your Website
If you want only one thing from your website, what would it be? You should be clear about what you are exactly looking for. The digital agency you choose should be able to guide you about which features are available; but you, on your own, should know the purpose of your website, like:
- Spreading information
- Bringing in more conversions
- Getting members’ registrations
- Bringing in more clicks on links inserted
Think about Ongoing SEO
If you are planning to get a new website for your business, you better get it with more prominent visibility on the web. The best is to hire a professional SEO and digital marketing agency. Fe-el.com for example, is a digital agency from Milano and have experienced SEO strategist. They build unique websites which suit their clients and are aimed at customer engagement and to be indexed in the search engines. Fe-el.com optimize the code HTML, title H1, subtitle H2 ECC and link building through article marketing, press releases and guest posts to increase the brand image and reputation in the search engines.