Oracle Financials Training to Make Your Business More Efficient and Smooth
Implementing Oracle Financials is the job of an oracle financials consultant. Implementing oracle financials refers to setup the modules in a way that they should work as per the business requirements of the client.
ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning
The ERP software manages the entire enterprise. Some leading ERP software tools are:
- E-Business Suites
- Microsoft Dynamics (earlier Microsoft Business Solutions)
- mySAP ERP (earlier SAP R/3)
- J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne
- J.D. Edwards World
You are benefitted by ERP training (Oracle Financials) because:
- ERP is your global passport to career!
- ERP Oracle Financials consultants are some of the most highly paid professionals in the world
- Oracle Financials skill is one of the most sought after skills in the world by top employers
Founded in 1977, Oracle is the second biggest software business in the world and the largest database seller. Their products include database, applications, development tools and middleware. Oracle Business Suite consists of various types of applications including Financials, Projects, Human Resources, CRM and Manufacturing. Each of these consists of modules (aka applications). This means Oracle Financials too have modules.
5 Modules of Oracle Financials
- Payables (AP): Its purpose is to manage suppliers
- Receivables (AR): Its purpose is to manage customers
- General Ledger (GL): Its purpose is to manage financial information
- Assets (FA): Its purpose is to manage assets
- Cash Management (CM): Its purpose is bank reconciliation
Oracle Financials can work in three fronts:
With Oracle Financials training you can:
- Use a centralized architecture
- Standardize intercompany processing, accounting and transactional processing
- Understand how this application can be configured flexibly to support various payment models
- Thus you will be able to manage your whole financial organization from just a single, integrated system because of Oracle Financials training.
With Oracle Financials:
- You can take more educated decisions with a global perception of your customers, partners, suppliers and financial data.
- Your business will become more competitive with greater support for global work that will cross companies, applications, regions and divisions.
- It will be easier and less costly for you to manage, implement and scale global applications.
Visit TekSlate to know about Oracle Financials training course, its details, content, and more. This will give you an idea of how useful the training will be to your business and how smoothly you can use it.