Benefits of IBC Code
What is BIC and SWIFT?
A BIC consists of a bank code (4 characters), a country code (2 characters) and a location code (2 characters), and a branch code (3 characters) which is optional.
Financial organizations use BICs for letters of payments, credit and securities transactions and other communication between banks. The scheme of identification is handled by SWIFT i.e. Society for the Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.
What do You Require?
When you register on their website, you can use their online services. All SWIFT customers and business partners as well as application service providers can register. What you require is just a computer, internet connection, a valid email id and a valid BIC (Bank Identifier Code) or Partner Identifier Code. Any number of users per organization can register.
Benefits of Registering
- You can register for free.
- You will get a free personal “Support Registration Card”. It contains a unique personal registration number which should be used while contacting your local support center. It gives your own identity.
- Your contact details can be managed by you online for ensuring that their agents have access to your latest contact details while trying to contact you by email or on telephone.
- You can also manage your company details, like shipping and billing addresses, and entry of your company in the BIC Directory.
- You can track the progress of your case with the help of their Case Manager or even get the reply to your query straight in their Knowledge Base.
- The process of updating your registration profile is quite easy and you can also ask for availability to extra services, like online ordering, as needed by your role.
http://bic-code.nl is a portal where you will get all the information of IBC Code which you can make use of for smooth business transactions.